Marissa DuBois in Slow Motion Full Fashion Week 2023, Fashion Channel Vlog,

Monday, June 4, 2012

Tulisa Contostavlos is FHM Sexiest Woman in the World 2012

 Tulisa Contostavlos has usurped Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Cheryl Cole to be named the world's sexiest woman.

The 23-year-old X Factor judge, who recently hit the headlines when a sex tape appeared online showing her sharing an "intimate moment" with a former boyfriend, tops the annual FHM list.

Model and Transformers star Rosie drops down to 18th place from top of the list in 2011.

"I'm proud of me and I am who I am. I know that I'm Marmite and I wouldn't want to be anything less or anything more, I'm just myself," Tulisa said.

"This is an award that will stay on the mantelpiece probably for the rest of my life."

Irish model and Celebrity Big Brother contestant Georgia Salpa is fifth, followed by US pop star and Russell Brand's ex Katy Perry.

Actress Megan Fox, glamour model Keeley Hazell, Friends With Benefits star Mila Kunis and Inbetweeners actress Emily Atack complete the top 10 in the list, voted for by FHM readers.

The Top 20

1. Tulisa

2. Cheryl Cole

3. Rihanna

4. Rosie Jones

5. Georgia Salpa

6. Katy Perry

7. Megan Fox

8. Keeley Hazell

9. Mila Kunis

10. Emily Atack

11. Pippa Middleton

12. Pixie Lott

13. Daisy Lowe

14. Mollie King

15. Millie Mackintosh

16. Jessie J

17. Zooey Deschanel

18. Rosie Huntington Whiteley

19. Frankie Sandford

20. Kelly Brook

No comments:

Post a Comment